Sunday, February 27, 2011

Southern California

To help the time pass while waiting to close on our house, Evie and I tagged along with Erik for a work trip. We spent the first few days at Mission Bay in San Diego. Evie loves animals so we went to both the San Diego Zoo and Sea World. After our weekend of leisure, Erik had to get to meetings in the LA area. Evie and I took advantage of the hotel pool in Arcadia and even made a drive to the Santa Monica Pier.

At our hotel in San Diego








Sea World



Beach

San Diego Zoo




On the drive to LA

With the help of a GPS, I managed to drive from Arcadia through LA and to the Santa Monica Pier. Unfortunately it was drizzling and the ferris wheel wasn't running.




Hotel in Arcadia near Honeybee CA





No comments:

Post a Comment