Saturday, February 13, 2010

Feb 8-13











Evie was in rare form again on Thursday morning. We had a photo session with her still sleepy-eyed and smiling.




Not surprisingly, Evie prefers to be held. As a result, I have become more adept at having only one hand at my disposal.







Evie has started to show more interest in her surroundings this week. She is entranced by the the polk-a-dot pattern in her pack & play. She has also discovered her hands, although I don't know whether she realizes that they belong to her. She is doing a lot of chewing on her fist, and is repeatedly shocked that it hurts when she bits down.



We are experiencing the winter blues this year. Normally the NYC winters are much easier to take, especially when we think back to Nebraska weather. We got a significant snow storm on Wednesday, so Evie and I only left the apartment when we absolutely had to.






Evie has been waking up in exceptionally good moods almost everyday this week. She has been very animated and talkative when she first fully wakes up for the day. I was able to capture her smiling and giggling when I was changing her clothes Monday morning.

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe how big she is getting! Thanks for blogging so often so it doesn't seem like we are so far away!

    ReplyDelete