She prefers to feed herself, with her favorite foods being bagels and mozzarella string cheese. I attribute those tastes to her time spent in NYC. She also offers to feed us food from her tray and likes spoon feed us as well. Her mimicking has really taken off.
Evie spends lots of time flipping through her books with her favorites being those that show photos of babies and kids. Her "Baby Body Book" is the go-to bed time book right now. This affinity for other kids has led us to put her in day care at the YMCA while I workout. The more kids there, the happier she is.
Her most noticeable triumph is that she is officially a walker, albeit in the classic gait of Frankenstein. Most recently she has started using found objects as climbing aids. She tries to get onto furniture and to reach areas deemed out of bounds, which apparently makes them all the more enticing.
I love how she claps for herself while she walks! Go Evie!
ReplyDelete