Sunday, January 30, 2011

Golden

We drove down to Golden on Sunday and took Evie to the park to feed the geese. We followed up the park with stroll down a scenic creek where people were fly fishing. After lunch, we went to a stable so that Evie could see some horses up close. Horses and owls are the only animals she makes sounds for when we read her books with animals. She had no interest in touching the horses but was very curious and didn't take her eyes off of them.








1 comment:

  1. I finally found your blog! Couldn't quite remember what it was (I'm such a space head) so have been searching under every combo of evie eileen I could think of:) It was so great to see you guys in December. Evie is a doll. You do a great job with this blog. I have one, too, if you want to check us out ever. It's theedwards4family.blogspot.com
    I'm not as good at the whole blogging thing as you are, but at least there are ocassionaly some updated pics of the kids! Hope it's not 15 years before we see each other again...
    Megan

    ReplyDelete