Sunday, May 16, 2010

Mullet No More

I can't possibly express how happy I was that Evie was born with a full head of hair. When it started falling out about a month ago, I was notably saddened. Because she sleeps on her side, the hair loss developed into a one sided faux-hawk. To top it off, she had grown a little mullet out the back. Needless to say, the mullet had to go.

The decision to cut her hair ended up being much easier than the actual execution. Erik held her but she kept turning from side to side in an attempt to see what I was doing. She managed to survive unscathed, a total of 3 snips at the back of her neck. Here are some before and after photos.



1 comment:

  1. How funny! You have such a way with words. Good job on the cutting. . . looks professional. Bet it was funny trying to get the job done. I can imagine the scene.

    Mom Mumm

    ReplyDelete